Monday, 26 February 2007

About this blog

About this Blog
This blog is mainly about my Art. I am a practising artist, living in South Africa. My posts will mostly be around my work, but will also contain the odd personal view on the South African art scene and perhaps even some articles on good places to visit in the Western Cape Area. If you are looking for cute little doggie pictures or anime videos you have come to the wrong place. I take my art seriously. My art is therefore of a "serious" nature -I hope this won't stop you from browsing these pages, which contain links mainly to South African Art and Artists. I work in oils on canvas and board and my subjects vary according to what I am inspired by. This can be anything from a beautiful face to an abstract concept. There are many links to great Poster sites where you will find those cute little doggie pics.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: text