Sunday, 22 April 2007

Selling your Art

How easy is it to sell your own art? I am starting a few pages on this subject on my new website, http://www.Capeartscapes with links I have found useful over the past year or so that I have been engaged in this pursuit. I have found a lot of advertising about a US-based site called e-bay and have been tempted to join it but as yet have not done so for various reasons - call it pride perhaps! I don't know why I have been avoiding this route. I am sure it is a perfectly legitimate way of selling one's work. In fact I am posting a free registration link to that very page where one can sign up. I think one of the main reasons why I have been avoiding that route is that as far as I know e-bay does not provide Paypal options to South Africans - if anyone has updated information on this I would be grateful if you would leave me a message. My website is a work in progress so please don't expect a fully professional look - I'm working on it!
E Bay provides you with the opportunity to auction your Art

Subscribe Now: text