Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Rejected Artwork

Hi all - I am devastated - I have just had my first image Rejected by a site which I have been a member of for some time now - about a year- I feel like a dog with its tail between its legs - I dont know what to do - I obeyed all the rules - it is 6000 x 8000 px and is 3.52Mb - it is clear and bright and focused as day and I employed the same techniques as I have always done with success and now this!! Please tell me - do you find this image offensive or objectionable. I would appreciate your comments, peeps!
http://www.artistrising.com/galleries/vivienneking

The image is called "Angels of Jazz" and is part of my series "Artangels" - this image here is smaller than the one I submitted but you get the picture!

1 comment:

Viv King said...

This artwork has now been accepted so I am much happier!

Subscribe Now: text