Friday, 02 July 2010

Yin/Yang

I am departing from painting for a while and concentrating on my photographs of beautiful Namibia, home of the impossibly kitsch landscapes and incredible abundant wildlife. If I can get my blog to upload faster I will post up more photographs of the desert, but until the Fifa World cup (am I allowed to mention that without a lawsuit thrown at me??) is out of South Africa and our computers are once again behaving normally I won't even try, as someone here is hogging all the bandwidth, or maybe its just that cable that has gone down in the Med. Whatever it is, it is slowing everything down. It feels like the 90's again before we had ADSL!!

 Please take a moment and click on the photo- you may see something surprising which I have just noticed myself. Quite amazing image.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: text